[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre kicks off 2020 with 'Intimate Apparel' by Lynn Nottage.

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Fri Dec 27 10:59:02 PST 2019

*:: Ensemble Theatre continues its 40th Anniversary Season! ::*
Dedicated to Ensemble Founder *Lucia Colombi*, this season will focus on*
'Making Her Story'!*
All shows are written by women, directed by women, and starring women,
celebrating the immeasurable contribution of women to theatre everywhere!

*Ensemble rings in 2020 with the award winning:*
*INTIMATE APPAREL*
By *Lynn Nottage *:: Directed by *Sarah May*
*January 24- February 16, 2020 *:: *MainStage*Theatre :: *Ensemble
Premiere!*
*Fridays & Saturdays* @8pm :: *Sundays *@2pm
*Please Note*: The *Sunday February 9th *matinee is *SOLD OUT.*

New York circa 1905 is a time and place where rigid social divides along
the lines of race, religion, and class exist alongside a burgeoning
population of immigrants from abroad and people from all over the U.S., who
have moved to the city to seek their fortunes, bringing diversity,
excitement,and change. Esther Mills, a skilled African-American seamstress,
is able to navigate this changing, dangerous world with her needle and
thread, as her talents are much in demand.

*" 'Intimate Apparel is, by turns, beautiful and tragic, hopeful and
heartbreaking.' *" -DC Metro

Our entire *2019|2020 Season *will take place in the heart of Coventry
Village on the Coventry P.E.A.C.E. Campus!!!
2843 Washington Blvd | Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

*JOIN US! What stories we have to tell!*
We are also excited to partner with the Heights Libraries for additional
programming throughout the season!
Stay tuned for a schedule of surrounding activities and talkbacks!! Check
our website for details!!

*Fridays and Saturdays @ 8pm. Sundays @ 2pm*
*216-321-2930* | tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
Click* HERE
<https://ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland.square.site/product/intimate-apparel/7?cs=true>
purchase tickets online.

   - *Opening Night Happy Hour* (Friday, 1/24/20) *6-8pm. Cash Bar opening
   weekend!
   - *Opening Night Reception* with CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!
   (Friday, 1/24/20).
   - *Pay what YOU can* Sundays (1/26/20 & 2/2/20) @2pm.

Check our website for any updates on surrounding talk backs or pre/post
show events!!

*With an amazing cast and crew of LOCAL artists!*
*Leilani Barrett* *:: as George
*Kimberly L. Brown* :: as Esther
*Diana Frankhauser* :: as Mrs. Van Buren
*Reva Golden *:: as Mrs. Dickson
*Craig Joseph* :: as Mr. Marks
*Zyrece Montgomery* :: as Mayme
*(*Denotes a member of Actors' Equity Association, the union of Actors and
Stage Managers in the United States)*

Executive Artistic Director :: *Celeste Cosentino*
Director :: *Sarah May*
Assistant Director/Production Assistant :: *Jeannine Gaskin *
Production Stage Manager/Props: *Becca Moseley*
Lighting/Set/Projection Design:* Ian Hinz*
Costume Design: *Katie Atkinson & Jill Kenderes*
Theatre Carpenter: *August Scarpelli*

*PARKING*
Parking can be found in the Coventry School parking lot to the south of the
theatre, also along Washington Blvd and surrounding streets.

*SINGLE TICKETS* are *$12-$29* (On Sale NOW)
Senior, Student, Military* & Group Discounts available.  *Military use
discount code *MILT *for discount on any ticket purchased.
Call *216-321-2930* or email *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>* for more information!
Online: *www.ensembletheatrecle.org* <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/>

*Great Scripts. Cleveland Artists!*
*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*