[NEohioPAL] January 9th-12th! Railroaded: A Shadow of the Run Story

Shadow of the Run shadowoftherun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:02:00 PST 2019

Happy holidays from the Shadow of the Run team!

We're excited to bring a short immersive pop-up to you January 9th-12th,
called *Railroaded: A Shadow of the Run Story.*

*Press Release*
<https://www.broadwayworld.com/cleveland/article/Shadow-Of-The-Run-Team-Brings-New-Immersive-Pop-up-To-Bedford-January-2020-20191114>

If you missed *Chapter 1: WanderLust*, this is a great introduction into
our world. Likewise, if you did see Chapter 1, this will enhance your
experience. Either way, it will lead into this summers' *Chapter 2:
Calloused*.

Those interested in participating in the Augmented Reality Game (ARG) may
have seen your first clue on our Facebook page - here it is
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCmB45khXnA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR2Hbjd1m5Ae8YNnHihCK7k63Xo4EAKOj9GCTVFMk79SxyH20dImYuAvuGo>
for those that missed it. Listen closely and decipher the message to find
your first clue. *As a reminder, participation in the ARG is not required
to enjoy Railroaded.

We look forward to having you at the show!

*Tickets *can be purchased at *www.shadowoftherun.com *
<http://www.shadowoftherun.com>