[NEohioPAL] Cast Members Wanted at Playhouse Square

Rachel Dodge Rachel.Dodge at playhousesquare.org
Tue Dec 31 08:31:24 PST 2019

Playhouse Square is seeking enthusiastic, dependable individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join our Ticket Sales and Service team. We have an immediate need for a variety of part-time positions with flexible hours. Prior phone and customer service experience is considered a plus!

Positions Available:

Season Ticket Services Representative
Ticketing Concierge
Guest Account Representative

*         Part-time *12-19 hours/week)

*         $11.00/hour

*         Variety of shift options available

*         Complimentary and discounted ticket offers

*         Empowering and creative organizational culture in the performing arts industry

To Apply:

Email resume to:
salesandservices at playhousesquare.org<mailto:salesandservices at playhousesquare.org>
by Friday, January 3, 2020

*Resumes must be received by Friday, January 3, 2020 to be considered. Resumes received after this date will be kept on file.

Rachel Dodge
Manager, Individual Ticket Sales and Service