[NEohioPAL] 1 night Photography and Photoshop Workshops in Brecksville

Bernie VanTilburg bvantilburg at cvccworks.edu
Tue Jan 7 10:43:27 PST 2020

Take Great Photos with Your DSLR Camera
You got a nice camera for Christmas.  Now learn how to take it off Auto take some great pictures.  This one night workshop will make it easy for you to get started, focusing on just what you need to know.  You will learn about Aperture, ISO and Shutter Speed to control the brightness of your shots, what type of lenses to use, how to focus and compose shots, and a brief introduction into lighting.
Bring your own DSLR camera or use one of ours.
Wednesday 01/29/20
1 session
$69.00

Make Your Photos Beautiful
You took some great photos, now take them to the next level using Adobe Photoshop. Make your colors brighter and more vivid, remove blemishes and fix red eye easily. Bring your digital files and even old printed photos that we can scan and restore. We will use the Creative Cloud version of the software, but everything you learn will work with Photoshop Elements which is available for under $100.
Prerequisite: Working knowledge of computers is necessary.
Wednesday 02/05/20
1 session
$69.00

For more info and to register online: