[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre: Come Join the Cabaret!

Pam Vandersommen pluc3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:41:00 PST 2020

Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome!

Shake off your winter blues with an evening of fun, food, and music! Sandstone Summer Theatre is proud to present our very first Cabaret fundraiser. Sing along to musical theatre classics with Sandstone alums accompanied by live piano music, light refreshments, and specialty beverages. Leave your troubles outside!

Tickets are $25 and they include one free drink, appetizers and an unlimited video game card. This is a family friendly event and we will accept all ages to join us!

You can purchase tickets online (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sandstone-summer-theatre-cabaret-fundraiser-tickets-72523629127<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sandstone-summer-theatre-cabaret-fundraiser-tickets-72523629127?fbclid=IwAR2WlwTOP9efF2ml0IAF3pdau5nBy9YZIGlNE9xFvtgEOuM9fmghxM4ERLY>)
or contact Diane Meyer at ddoemeyer at gmail.com to purchase them.

Date and Time

Fri, January 31, 2020

7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST