[NEohioPAL] Male African American Musical Theatre Performer Needed Immediately {Beck Center}

Scott Spence scottdavidspence at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 10:21:08 PST 2020

Beck Center for the Arts in collaboration with the Baldwin Wallace
University Musical Theatre program is seeking a male African American actor
for the upcoming production of Kander
and Ebb's ("Chicago", "Cabaret") *THE SCOTTSBORO BOYS*. This is a NON-
Equity position, but does come with a stipend. *Performer is also eligible
for EMC points (6 weeks)*

*Auditions by appointment will be taken by e-mailing Beck Center Artistic
Director Scott Spence **at scottdavidspence at gmail.com
<scottdavidspence at gmail.com> * Ideally we'll be seeing interested
performers Monday evening beginning as early as 6PM, but if Monday is an
absolute impossibility,we'll do our best to see you at an alternate time.

We are seeking an actor who can play early 20's and is an strong singer and
mover. You MUST be available to jump into rehearsal *immediately* and have
an open schedule weekday evenings 6:30 to 10:30PM and weekends (noon to 6PM
for the most part). One or two conflicts "may" be negotiable, but no more
than that.

*"The Scottsboro Boys" Opens Friday Feb. 7th for a 3 week run. Performance
dates are as follows:*

*Week #1   Feb. 7/8/9**
*Week #2   Feb. 13/14/15/16**
*Week #3   Feb. 19/20/22/22/23**

* Denotes 3PM Matinee

Please e-mail scottdavidspence at gmail immediately if you have interest in
being seen for this
production.