[NEohioPAL] Singers wanted for jazz/rock cantata

Scott, Tom tscott at hudsonucc.org
Thu Jan 9 11:49:41 PST 2020

Our 6th annual choral/orchestral performance at First Congregational Church of Hudson will be in service at the 10:30 and eleven fifty-nine on Sunday 22 March 2020. This year, we are doing something very different. We will be presenting the jazz-rock cantata, The Creation, by Bobrowitz and Porter. It will feature Julian Selvaggio on piano, Bobby Selvaggio on saxophones and Chelsea Selvaggio as our soprano soloist, along with a professional rhythm section.
We will have need of a chorus of singers, as usual. Our first rehearsal is Monday evening 10 February from 7:00 – 9:00. Scores will be provided. Please contact Dr. Tom Scott at 330.650.4048  or tscott at hudsonucc.org<mailto:tscott at hudsonucc.org>  if you are interested in singing with us.