[NEohioPAL] DJ Phantom Entertainment, A local Amherst DJ ready for hire.

Juan Diaz phantom_2669 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 14 15:27:09 PST 2020

Local Amherst DJ is looking to get his name out there and his foot in the door with some new gigs.
DJ Phantom Entertainment does a variety of events from birthday parties, weddings, social events and many more, with many choices of packages with a variety of different options to fit your needs. From a large variety of music to choose, small and large speakers to fit your venue and multiple series of different light, strobe and led lights to liven up the dance floor.
If you have any questions the best way to contact me is through email or by phone and my email is phantom_2669 at yahoo.com and my phone number is (440)-541-6097.
You can also reach me though social media or visit my website for more details.
My website is Djphantoment.com, my Facebook is Facebook.com/LorainCountyDJ (URL) or  (@LorainCountyDJ), and my Twitter is Twitter.com/Djphantom4?lang=en (URL) or (@DJPhantom4).
I look forward to working with you.
Juan Diaz: Owner of DJ Phantom Entertainment. _____________________________________

Please consider a voluntary contribution to support Neohiopal - http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/

Disclaimer: The facts and/or opinions expressed in this message are solely those of the person in the 'from' or 'reply-to' header. The fact that this message is posted should in no way be taken as an endorsement by the administrator of this list. Subscribers should perform due diligence for all goods, services and activities promoted on NEohioPAL.
NEohioPAL Info Page

|  |
NEohioPAL Info Page