[NEohioPAL] Brand New Performing Arts Facility - Inaugural Event! - All Are Welcome

Rob Stohlman sigmataun at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 06:11:49 PST 2020

 Please join us on January 25th at 7:30 pm for the inaugural event at the PERFORMING ARTS CENTER AT UNION SQUARE. 34041 Stevens Boulevard, Eastlake, OH 44095This brand new 556 seat, state of the art performing arts center is now open and available for rental.
We are teaming up with Heidelberg University's School of Music and Theater for EMBRACING EVE
An Evening with the famous women of musical theatreWith featured performers from New York and Londonas well as Heidelberg's brightest female students
This event that will benefit our levy committee in hopes that our students can soon return to their own stage.
Tickets are $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for students and seniors.  Tickets are available in advance at gundlachtheatre.org or at the door starting 1 hour prior to the performance
call  440-376-1022 for more information.