[NEohioPAL] Auditions: Spring Hill Players Kill on the Hill-1920s

players at springhillhistorichome.org players at springhillhistorichome.org
Wed Jan 15 10:56:18 PST 2020

Auditions: Spring Hill Historic Home's Kill on the Hill-1920s

It's the Roaring Twenties!

So come out for a party to kick off the new decade before all that
Prohibition gets too strict. Kick up those heels and have a great time. Or a
witness a murder...

Eight roles are available (4 female, 4 male).

Cast of Characters:
Vera Piercing: Female, age and ethnicity flexible
Bill Dollar: Male, age and ethnicity flexible
Penny Dollar: Female, age and ethnicity flexible
Ty Malone: Male, age and ethnicity flexible
Dr. Steven Sumey: Male, age and ethnicity flexible
Rich Mann: Male, age and ethnicity flexible
Anita Mann: Female, age and ethnicity flexible
Eileen Man: Female, age and ethnicity flexible

Auditions will consist of an improvised interaction with our director and
other Spring Hill Players. We ask all auditions to have a character or two
chosen to audition as. When arriving at Spring Hill, we will choose a victim
and a motive and as auditionees to improv. Additional information, including
the character list and audition sign ups can be found on our website:
<http://www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/>
www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/.

Our Kill on the Hill mysteries has become one of our fastest growing events.
Join us for a little murder and a little mayhem. Our Murder Mysteries are
all performed by improv, with casts given characters, backgrounds, motives,
alibis, and a little help along the way. After the murder takes place,
guests get to spend 10 minutes with each suspect (or a pair of suspects) to
interrogate them. We do our best to prep our actors, but some things will be
made up on the fly.

Auditions will be taking place on Monday, January 27th, from 6:00pm until
7:30pm, in 10-minute slots.

Our spring Kill on the Hill will be taking place on the following dates:
Friday, March 6th                7:00pm
Saturday, March 7th           7:00pm
Sunday, March 8th              3:00pm

Spring Hill Historic Home is located in northeast Massillon, Ohio, on 12
acres of historic farmland situated just east of the Lake Avenue
intersection with Wales Road (SR241). Additional information and tickets are
available on our website at:  <http://www.springhillhistorichome.org>
www.springhillhistorichome.org/players/

Spring Hill Historic Home
1401 Spring Hill Lane NE
Massillon, Ohio 44646

Spring Hill Historic Home is a non-profit 501C-3 corporation committed to
education and historic preservation. It is supported almost exclusively by
volunteer efforts and both member and public participation. Spring Hill is
accredited as a National Historic Landmark and is a recognized site for the
Underground Railroad Network to Freedom and the Ohio Friends of Freedom
Society.

Contact: For additional information please contact- Samantha Kay Smith,
Director, 330-833-6749.