[NEohioPAL] Dancer Call

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 10:30:08 PST 2020

Cleveland Dance Project Company is a 501c3 nonprofit contemporary fusion
company that aims to provide dance & performance opportunities to the
advanced dancer, create exciting new work that engages its audience, and
expose the community to art in a way they may not have previously
experienced.

We are seeking dancers, ages 18+, for our 2020 season (Short & long term
contracts available), who have strong ballet & jazz foundations, as well as
commercial dance proficiencies. These dancers receive company class, CDP
master classes, waived showcase tuition if they choose to participate in
the great CDP family, injury prevention screens and tips with access to our
company physical therapist, headshots, and a supportive dance family to
grow with! Dancers who audition will also receive feedback from our judging
panel via email afterwards if they are interested in growth.

Auditions are TOMORROW Sunday Jan 19 from 1-4pm at Dance Studio M in Solon.
Pre-registration is highly recommended at
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/company Please bring a headshot and resume.

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project