[NEohioPAL] AUDITION PSYCH 101 master class with New York TV and stage actor Michael Kostroff (The Wire, The Deuce, The Blacklist, Billions, Les Mis, The Good Wife, etc.)

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 12:51:24 PST 2020

Michael Kostroff's highly popular 4-hour workshop comes to Cleveland for the first time. Audition Psych 101 de-terrorizes the audition process from preparation to callback with logic, humor, blunt truth, and a field-tested approach. Actors across the country have called it “a game-changer,” “a must,” “most important seminar of my career,” “spot on,” and “balls-out brilliant.”
WHEN: Monday, January 20th, 6:30-10:30pmWHERE: The Houde School of Acting - 2310 Superior Ave. Cleveland, OhFEE: $65
REGISTER: Pay Houde School of Acting using PayPal.Me

|  |  |

|  |
Pay Houde School of Acting using PayPal.Me

Go to paypal.me/houdeschoolofacting and type in the amount. Since it’s PayPal, it's easy and secure. Don’t have ...

MORE INFO: https://www.auditionpsych101.com/home

|  |  |

|  |
Michael Kostroff's Audition Psych 101

Working actor Michael Kostroff (The Wire) teaches his popular Audition Psych 101 workshop, de-terrorizing the au...