[NEohioPAL] Next Stop, Freedom on February 20!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Thu Jan 23 10:37:27 PST 2020

Come hear the stories of Ohio's Underground Railroad when the
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=3fc9635f2f&e=d0ec1d6601> Elyria Arts Council, 336 Broad
St. in Elyria presents NEXT STOP, FREEDOM! on Monday, February 10 at 6:30
p.m. Ohio was a hotbed of activity on the Underground Railroad and Elyria
was a part of it! There is no charge for this program which is open to the
public.  For more information, contact the Council at 440-328-3025.

Can't make it to the show?  You can get a copy of
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=03eedf14c2&e=d0ec1d6601> our companion book!

To arrange for this, or any of our programs, to be presented for your group,
simply reply to this e-mail with your request.  We'd be happy to talk to you
about how we can make your event extra special!

Keep up with all of our events by checking
<https://edenvalleyenterprises.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=656de637cc8
2c10ef7c222d0e&id=bc099959b2&e=d0ec1d6601> our calendar often.

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with your
request.

Bette Lou Higgins

Artistic Director

Eden Valley Enterprises