[NEohioPAL] LAST CHANCE DSLR Photography Workshop in Brecksville On Wednesday

Bernie VanTilburg bvantilburg at cvccworks.edu
Mon Jan 27 10:01:54 PST 2020

If you are overwhelmed by all the feature and functions of your DSLR camera, I can help.  We will teach you the basics of aperture, shutter speed and ISO for controlling luminance as well as introduce you to lighting.  We will demonstrate different types of lenses and the advantages of each.

We will TAKE PICTURES applying what we learned, so bring your camera.

Cost starts at just $39 for 3 hours of instruction.

See the link for more details.

https://cuyahogavalley.augusoft.net/index.cfm?method=ClassInfo.ClassInformation&int_class_id=41116&int_category_id=6&int_sub_category_id=26&int_catalog_id=3

Bernie Van Tilburg
Media Arts Instructor