[NEohioPAL] Murder Mystery Fundraiser Ad Space available

Bette Lou Higgins blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Mon Jan 27 13:54:23 PST 2020

On Friday, February 28, 2020, Eden Valley Enterprises is hosting a night of
murderously good fun when Priceless Productions in cooperation with
Mysteries by Moushey present "Cruise To Murder" by Eileen Moushey. This
murder mystery event which, I'm happy to say, is SOLD OUT, is a fundraiser
for our next project – a documentary about Victoria Woodhull, the first
woman speak before Congress in 1871, first woman to run for U.S. presidency
in 1872 and she and her sister were the first women stockbrokers on Wall
Street in 1871 and owned their own newspaper! (
www.victoriawoodhullforpresident.org )

If your group/company would like to purchase an ad in our program to help
with our fundraising efforts, they are available at $25.00 ¼ page; $50.00 ½
page and $100.00 full page.  By donating you and/or your organization will
also receive recognition in the form of listings online as well as in the
program.  Payment and copy text and pictures are due by February 11, 2020.
A form is available at *https://tinyurl.com/vwprogramad*
<https://tinyurl.com/vwprogramad>

You can contact me at 440-284-4828 or at blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
if you have any questions or to arrange a donation. You can send a check or
pay with a credit card by using the donate button at the bottom of
https://tinyurl.com/vwoodhull If you pay online, be sure to send me an
e-mail to let me know what you are doing.

Thank you for your consideration.

Bette Lou

--
Bette Lou Higgins