[NEohioPAL] Choir Opportunity - Note-Oriety Show Choir

Barbara M bjmcdow8 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 21:48:24 PST 2020

*We are Note-Oriety Show Choir!!!*

*We are welcoming new singers for the 2020 spring season.*

*Do you like singing for fun? Are you missing high school or college choir
and looking to find a place to sing again? Do you like bringing musical
entertainment to the community? Yes!  We have the group for you!*

*WHEN:* We are welcoming new members any Tuesday through February. Regular
rehearsals run on Tuesday nights from 7:00-9:00 pm.

*WHERE:* Regular practices - Solon Middle School, 6800 Som Center Road,
Band Room

*WHO:* All singers age 18+ are welcome!

*CONTACT:* Email noteorietyshowchoir at gmail.com for more information with
your name, email address, and phone number, and our VP and Membership
chair, Aubree, will get back to you with information about rehearsals and
auditions.

*About Note-Oriety*

Now in our 52nd year, Note-Oriety Show Choir performs throughout Northeast
Ohio at senior facilities, nursing homes, meetings, and private parties, as
well as a wide variety of community events. Semi-annual concerts are held
in December and June at Solon High School. Our repertoire includes mostly
pop tunes and Broadway show tunes with a healthy mix of a little bit of
everything else from country, classic, folk, etc.

*Follow us on **Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/noteorietyshowchoir>*!*