[NEohioPAL] DinoRoar is Holding Auditions for our 2020 Tour Season!

Noah Hibbard noah.hibbard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:02:44 PST 2020

DinoRoar does live dinosaur shows at state and county fairs in Ohio and
surrounding states, and is seeking enthusiastic performers and puppeteers
for our 2020 touring season. Pay is $100 per performance day, and
performers could make up to $10,000 this tour season, depending on
availability.

This is a contract based offer, and we are looking for performers that are
available for as many as our performance dates as possible. Performance
dates range from April-October, and include weekend and weekday
performances. Hotel and travel costs are paid for by the company.

Auditions are by appointment only. If you are interested in traveling with
an energetic cast of dinosaurs and their handlers, want to schedule an
audition, or have any questions, please reach out to us at
nhibbard at imaginosproductions.com

Noah Hibbard
Dinosaur Brand Team Lead