[NEohioPAL] Kiss or Make Up Auditions Sunday at Theatre 8:15

Theatre 8:15 theatre815 at att.net
Fri Jan 31 08:12:34 PST 2020

Theatre 8:15 presents...

Kiss or Make Up Auditions

A Comedy in Three Acts By Jack Sharkey

This is a comedy of mistaken identities, federal foolishness, and desperate romance is one that will have audiences howling.
Architect Morgiana Kendrick has found true love at last in the person of Hanley Swope, a city planner for whom she has designed the zoo's new crocodile house. The problem is that, to forestall incessant queries as to why she's not married, she has over the years created an imaginary husband and daughter. Now the Treasury Department, in the person of neophyte agent Barney Benson, is investigating why her husband has not paid taxes.

Directed by: Holly Roby

AUDITIONS:

Sunday - February 2, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
Hello theater friends! This is Holly Roby the director of the upcoming show "Kiss or Make Up'.Save the date of February 2nd at 4pm to audition for this rollicking comedy which runs the last two weekends of March. (21,22,28,29) It is full of twists and turns and unique characters.

We will be looking for an adult cast of 3 women and 4 gentlemen. The main requirement is the ability to create a very unique character, not be afraid of crocodile crabs and oh yes, not minding being on stage in your bathrobe or whatever after you get out of the shower. (no worries, nothing too embarrassing) Rehearsals will only be Friday, Saturday and Sundays except for tech week when we will all be joined at the hip. This will be a fun, close cast I promise. Intrigued? Stay tuned for more details!

KISS OR MAKE UP - CHARACTER BREAKDOWN:

KIRSTEN CHARLOTTE "CASEY" DELEVAN, a commercial artist
MORGIANA KENDRICK, her neighbor, a successful architect
FRANKLIN McHUGH, a ladies' wear buyer for a large store
HANLEY SWOPE, a city planner and a client of Morgiana's
BARNEY BENSON, a former schoolmate of Casey's
POLICEMAN, one of New York's, not at his finest
ELOISE FITZPATRICK McHUGH, Franklin's mother, a Boston socialite
AND THE CROCODILE CRABS ( by arrangement with the Mandabuto Kreet )

PERFORMANCE DATES:

March 21 - March 29, 2020
(Saturdays & Sundays only)

Tickets: Adults $13 - Seniors / Students $ 11

** Tickets are available through our on line Box Office **

“Kiss or Make Up” is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Inc., a Concord Theatricals Company.

Theatre 8:154740 Massillon RdGreen, Ohio 44232(330) 896-0339www.theatre815.com