[NEohioPAL] FREE Community Workshop

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Mon Feb 3 12:48:42 PST 2020

Join TMP company members in a dialog and movement exploration centered
around collective community and individual memory. As we dive into the
creative process and revisit the ideas that inspired content from the
company’s first rendition of Two Kinds of Light, we want to reach out to
the local community to invite you and your input to be apart of the latest
version of this work. We are seeking individuals to join us at The Somatic
Center, located on Cleveland’s east side (near Shaker Square) for
improvisational and verbal discussion centered around prompts that will tap
into a physical reflection of memory. Dancers, artists and community
members ages 18+ are all welcome to attend this free community event to
contribute to new content featured in TKOL coming to Pilgrim Church this
May.

Dates & Times:
February 7th, 2020 (7:30 - 9:00 pm)
February 23rd, 2020 (12:30-2:00 pm)
Price: FREE!
Location: The Somatic Center, 13002 Larchmere Blvd, Cleveland Ohio 44120

REGISTER BELOW TO SAVE YOUR SPOT!
www.themovementproject.org/communityconnections

--
*Rebecca J. Leuszler*