[NEohioPAL] Casting call/table read

Darr Reitknecht shasi at att.net
Mon Feb 3 16:11:41 PST 2020

I am seeking two college age actors (20-22) to fill the final two roles of my short script.  Once these two roles are filled I will hold a table read to work out the glitches of the script (hopefully few if any).  We'll hold one more read after any adjustments are made.
Once I fill the roles I'll  set a date for the read that everyone can make.  I'll supply the food and beverages and gas money.
A week before the read I'll forward the script to those actors chosen.
Shooting will be this summer. Two or three days.  One location.
Would prefer college students currently in film or acting classes but not a definite requirement.
For those who reply to this request please also supply a head shot.
Email your interest and head shot to:   shasi at att.net
Thanks for your interest.   Darr