[NEohioPAL] Short. Sweet. Film Fest.

Short. Sweet. short.sweet.film.fest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:46:50 PST 2020

Short. Sweet. Film. Fest.: featuring over 150 films under 30 minutes from
around the world with an emphasis on local films, runs February 26 through
March 1 (doors open at 6 p.m. on Wednesday through Friday with films
starting at 7pm and 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday with films running from
11am to 9pm) at the Alex Theater at the Metropolitan at The 9, 2017 E.
Ninth St., Cleveland. For more information, the full schedule, and tickets
please go to our website: https://www.shortsweetfilmfest.com/

Friday evening and Sunday matinee are all local films.  Wednesday is
opening night with films from Cleveland and throughout the world.  Thursday
is student filmmakers night, with mainly films from Northeast, Ohio
students.  Saturday is all the different genre based programs (drama,
comedy, music videos, animation, and horror) and Sunday afternoon is mainly
documentaries with some drama and comedy.  Half of all the films we are
showing are made in Cleveland/Northeast, Ohio!  We will also have film
workshops, networking events, screenplay table readings on Saturday,
February 29th, and virtual reality films which are free and open to the
public (patrons will need to buy tickets for the scheduled films).