[NEohioPAL] EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Special Event Technician (General)

Keyshaun Smith keyshaun at zonecleveland.com
Wed Feb 5 12:14:25 PST 2020

Looking for an amazing job in a fast-paced and high-energy environment?

Zone Entertainment is seeking event production technicians familiar
with audio, conventional and intelligent lighting and video. These
technicians will be assisting with event load ins and load outs.

Most of our event's are weekends (Friday & Saturday) however,
occasionally we have weekday events, and the opportunity to gain more
weekday hours by working in the warehouse.

Apply today at zonecleveland.com/workatzone

[image: Headshot] <https://www.zonecleveland.com>
KEYSHAUN SMITH
Production Manager, Zone Entertainment