[NEohioPAL] ARE YOU READY FOR SPEAKING ROLE AUDITIONS? Pilot Season starts in 2 weeks.

Actor Factory actorfactoryohio at outlook.com
Sat Feb 8 20:44:01 PST 2020

Many speaking roles for film & TV projects (a lot of recurring) to be filmed in Cleveland, have been announced. These projects will be locally produced and globally distributed. Are you ready for a speaking role? I mean, REALLY READY? Do you have what it takes to go global?

Just having talent won't get you there. You need a technique. ACTOR FACTORY OHIO techniques are proven. Pilot season for Cleveland starts in 2 weeks (a major TV show with global backing starting auditions). If interested in being steps ahead of your competition you should register in an ACTOR FACTORY OHIO program. INQUIRE TODAY! Don't wait, email me at actorfactoryohio at gmail.com and state your acting level. Classes are ongoing but limited due to smaller class sizes. Individual 1:1 classes available also.

Will F. Moore
SAG-AFTRA
Actor Factory Ohio founder/instructor
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm3572825/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1