[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND FOR LOVE LOSS AT TWIN MASKS!!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Wed Feb 12 08:36:16 PST 2020

This is the final weekend of performances of Love, Loss and What I Wore,
written by Nora and Delia Ephron, based on the book by Ilene Beckerman at
Twin Masks Performing Arts Center in Twinsburg.

Directed by D. Keith Stiver, the cast includes Jenny Barrett, Sue Cohen,
Annette Fernandez, Margo Parker, Jessie Pollak, Paige Schiller, and Brenda
Willis. Tickets are $15.00 for Adults and $10.00 for Seniors and Students.
Tickets are available for purchase now via our website (www.twinmasks.org
<http://www.twinmasks.org/?fbclid=IwAR1fYwdlwJSpADFYISgIC2FpEIKdNIgSFYAwnjA6sIsc2XXfCVai7Hc9cY4>)
or by calling 330-888-3211. We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard, American
Express and Discover. Production dates are February 14 and 15, 2020. Box
office opens at 7:30pm and performances begins promptly at 8pm. Rights
secured by Dramatists Play Service, Inc.

TMPAC is an intimate, 50 seat theatre, and it is strongly suggested to
purchase tickets online. Our theatre is located at 9076 Church Street,
Suites 2 and 3, in between The Silent Mind and the laundromat, right off
the square in the center of Twinsburg. FREE parking is available directly
in front of our building, as well as on street parking.

THE STORY: A play of monologues and ensemble pieces about women, clothes
and memory covering all the important subjects—mothers, prom dresses,
mothers, buying bras, mothers, hating purses and why we only wear black.
Based on the bestselling book by Ilene Beckerman.

"Funny, compelling…Brought down the house…but [the play] is not a comedy: A
story about black cowboy boots becomes a sad tale of being underappreciated
in a relationship; a tale of two women shopping for their wedding outfits
ends bittersweetly; and the recollection of a new bra is a quiet testament
to a women's search for dignity while undergoing treatment for breast
cancer." —NY Times. "So funny and so powerful; so dear and sweet; so
remindful of our female wiles, our worries, our insecurities, our
remembrances of mother, father, sisters, brothers, lovers—I think it can't
miss." —WowOwow.com.
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2FWowOwow.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3Zk6rw2aKCFI7FiDzIdGcPxWeD-G1wISxv-NBLdghW1Qo1qEFlHV9sdu4&h=AT2ov7pTdkCZzhwNZHG-dCBzbHWTOBamQyYwb4VeKVEmp5XPkQe75fs_vgMgPqldkOw4RiobV7WEnZGjYD0A4jG4v7vI9yBdUZSWUzlRHPZ1tFwESvik91e-7TdmomGgPobkCxCIblCAQR1-TfWBtckxO79GrHb1fIoIdFSP9XxoPrnzati5HHG6PS20ozVgxRWORsWPGuucWvtTbzmJcBCjV7DXa5qnZvWkXyO-pwZiLj8bnPmpcdJ0HYdiszkGQ-KVLkmLVseRwDj7Rvc-UPKAnJqQxZitrJDBs9mCzMweur33GwmA9gkX_4fNPE5wpNqlcz6HZbJesGONRSTTE2Q8r9FKbO54F-38515mS8o-AOsmX1KVFHkpXqjQqneny4j5YvCfogeVIkam9IOKfSr6P-UXLGBpMKusUrL_PkuXL5leXjVOplKOvBHKAJeHl3RO7RtzENlz-dU8S0nXXwqlEE1r8d2ShKXKymKTHVeuKI86a7Q6PsNZ7Hkr8pMbPgaFWtF2uDcC-DB1qxlg-EghSqQJfBNTqYQNyZdLeDx0S471Mg04TspGTs3_tiW2taozW0oPWzcwdjOMItC79EapZUZeNQzgpiqXXc7VpqVqr7ueFl_ST3r6cYN7rqZOzvSN>

Twin Masks Performing Arts Center (TMPAC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit
organization committed to producing intimate, thought-provoking shows that
engage, entertain and encourage audiences to consider different
perspectives and points of view.

TMPAC is a proud member of OCTA and AACT.