[NEohioPAL] Pre-Professional Summer Dance Intensive in Cleveland!

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Wed Feb 12 09:43:10 PST 2020

TMP SUMMER INTENSIVE 2020PRE-PROFESSIONAL (12 - 18 YRS)JULY 27TH - AUGUST
1ST, 2020This one week intensive is geared for serious-minded dancers
interested in furthering themselves as creative artists and who wish to
deepen and grow their technical and performance knowledge. This intensive
provides a rigorous daily schedule in professional training, creative
practice and rehearsals taught by TMP artistic directors, company members,
as well as notable guest artists in the dance community. The program will
focus on modern dance technique, contemporary, ballet, improvisation,
composition, injury prevention and somatic practices.  In addition to
movement courses, the program includes courses designed to prepare young
artists for a career in dance, such as resume building, dance on film and
marketing. As part of our marketing course, each artist will receive dance
action shots for their portfolio.
*PROGRAM DETAILS*