[NEohioPAL] Curtains! Mystery Theatre (**needs 2 or 3 mircophone stands for radio show**)

Matthew J. Wilks mjw1987 at aol.com
Wed Feb 12 21:56:15 PST 2020

We are in need of 2 or 3 microphone stands for staged re-enactments of vintage mystery radio broadcasts.  Production dates are March 15 & 22, April 19 & 26 for Curtains! Mystery Theatre at the Spaghetti Warehouse in Akron.  Looking to borrow in exchange for public acknowledgement or we can rent for reasonable rates.  Contact Mark or Matt at 888.673.7789 or at MrEParties at aol.com.