[NEohioPAL] MONOLOGUE / ACTING COACHING - MARC MORITZ - Broadway / Regional Actor -AUDITION SEASON IS UPON US!

Marc Moritz marcmoritz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:32:19 PST 2020

*THIS IS AUDITION SEASON!*

*  ARE YOU PREPARED?*

*Every actor should have at least 6 polished and
age-appropriate monologues under their belt. *

*I am a WORKING Professional Actor/Director with over 50 years of
Experience!*

*JUST back from appearing as Mushnik in the sold-out run of LITTLE SHOP OF
HORRORS @ Pittsburgh Public Theater*

*WORKED*: *Broadway *(Original Cast, *Merrily We Roll Along*)
*Off-Broadway*, Great
Lakes Theatre Festival, The Cleveland Playhouse , Idaho Shakespeare,
Goodman, Human Race, Dobama, None Too Fragile, and many others.

*I will find you the perfect  Contemporary & Classical Monologues*

*(Work with ALL ages/experiences!)*

*We will address these and other Audition Techniques including :*
Finding The Perfect Pieces
*Clarity*
*Owning Your Space*
*Beats*
*AUDITION DO'S/DON'TS*

*                --------*

* Reasonable Rates!*

*EAST/WEST Locations*

*CONTACT: *

*Marc Moritz*

*marcmoritz at gmail.com <marcmoritz at gmail.com>*

*BIO:*

Marc Moritz (AEA) is an actor, director, and instructor. He originated the
role of Talk Show Host in the original Broadway production of the
Sondheim/Prince musical Merrily We Roll Along and has worked in dozens of
theaters across the U.S. Marc was also the Founder/Director of the
Cleveland based Giant Portions Improv Troupe. His improv training includes
stints at ImprovOlympic and extensive workshops with Paul Sills, Del Close
and Charna Halpern. Marc was a Visiting Guest Artist at Cornell University,
where he coached students and performed in productions as a professional
mentor. Marc has taught Acting and Improv at AMDA, CAP 21, among many other
professional acting programs. He received his MFA in Acting at Kent State
University.