[NEohioPAL] Healthy Dancers, Healthy Dancing Workshop!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 09:30:59 PST 2020

*Healthy Dancers, Healthy Dancing 3! *
*Our most popular event is back!* All dancers, from students to
professionals, ages 10 and up are invited to this fantastic day-long
workshop! This is an awesome day that combines self-care with learning -
classes include:

   -

   *Feldenkrais Method *Ⓡ *with Samantha Basford *
   -

   *Playing with Dance with Mary-Elizabeth Fenn *
   -

   *Strong & Steady with Veronica Kotulak*
   -

   *MELT Method *Ⓡ *for Dancers with Makayla McIntosh. *
   -

   **For detailed information on these classes, visit our website at
   www.danceartsbyregina.com <http://www.danceartsbyregina.com>**

Space will be limited so all dancers can receive personal attention, so
reserve your spot today!

To reserve space at Healthy Dancers EMAIL us <danceartsbyregina at gmail.com>
or visit our WEBSITE
<http://www.danceartsbyregina.com/workshops/2018/4/15/healthy-dancers-healthy-dancing-ii-p9rrz>

*Full-Day Workshop: $50Dance Arts Student Price: $35Day of (if space is
available): $65*

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Studio 11: *2337 W. 11th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>