[NEohioPAL] The Gag// Black Excellence

Luka Black cyle.black at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 12:02:07 PST 2020

Date Correction
The Monthly Club Kidd Drag / Burlesque Show The Gag Highlights the 80s club
kid scene in a modern contemporary way.
It's also a Dance Party with the Hottest DJs In Cleveland. 18+ IF YOU DARE.
The Winchester Music Tavern.
12112 Madison ave.
Wed,Feb,26
Doors at 10/ Show at 11:30
5$ at the door or get your Tickets online!

Show your inner Party Monster.
In this Rendition of
The Gag is We are back for Some more wig Snatching! Celebrating all the
Melanin Gods and Goddess’s of the world. Black Excellence is Here to stay,
with your Local and Semi local Faves

@i_bringthevibes Issa Vybe
@diamondkaleigha Kaleigha Diamond
@reneestarrprice Cocoa Star
@divothecreator Dakota Cox
@vogue.luk Kimmy Katarja

follow The Gag on Instsagram @Thegagcle
Partners Include: Glamour Edge Beauty, BlackMass, Cleveland Burlesque, Drag
news Ohio and The Gag!

Same place, Same time, New Gag!
Show up as your best self!
"Come for the party, Stay for The Gag!"