[NEohioPAL] FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE: CASTING 2-Caucasian Males PAID PERFORMANCE Apr. 18th SET IN THE GOLDEN AGE OF PIRACY

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Thu Feb 20 12:35:26 PST 2020

                                                                   FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE

CASTING 2-Caucasian Males for Saturday April 18th for paid roles
1.) Age range: 20's to early 50sCharacter type: Owner of a shipping company during the Golden Age of Piracy, who longs to be a pirate himself
Body Type:NondescriptAccent: British

2.) Age range: Late 20s to late 50s
Character: Admiral of the Royal Navy on the hunt for pirates and gold
Body type: Nondescript

____________________________________These roles are for a one-run interactive mystery performance play held on Saturday April 18th and concluding on Sunday morning April 19th. This is a paid performance, set in the golden age of piracy and would be great for an improvisational comedian/actor with chops but all are welcome to respond.
Your characters roles will conclude on either Saturday evening or Sunday morning. If your character's role is completed by Saturday evening, you may depart for home, or spend the night with all meals and room included. PAY SCALE 2 Hours work, pay:$75.00 + Room & BoardPlease send Bio/Photo responses at thsthingovourz at aol.com or to mobinc123 at aol.comThat's right, we've been in business so many years, we still have an AOL account! Ha!

NO RECRUITING PLEASETo be considered for this cut above the rest performance, you must adhere to the following 6 points
6-Point-Criteria1.) Attend 2 "In-Person" Full Cast Rehearsals on Sunday April 5th 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM & Saturday April 11th Time to be announcedRehearsal Location: Downtown Cleveland's Asian Town District 3:00 PM until 7:00 PM and...
YOU MUST BE ON TIME FOR REHEARSALS2.) Please have your own transportation to and from rehearsals and event venue. We do carpool as much as possible however, you may have to get there yourself, so please be prepared to do so.3.) A recent photo/bio with current contact info, we want to see the real you, so keep your photo as current as possible, links to videos would be also be good to add if you have any, if you don't have a video, no worries it's not by any means a deal breaker. And please be as prompt as possible when returning our calls or messages should we have to contact you prior to and during the course of the actual production if you are cast.4.) Have the ability to memorize your lines and recite them with conviction while interacting with strangers.In addition, improv skills are a must as is "playing well with others". In other words, act accordingly and don't be an ass...unless your character calls for it.5.) Please keep in mind that once you've contracted for the show, we do expect you to follow through with your performance commitment. Therefore, bouncing out of a role at the last minute is not in the least professional, especially if you're canceling for a better opportunity after making your commitment. We've been there, done that and bought the tee shirt so please honor your commitment.6.) You will be paid by check after performance in addition, lodging and all of your meals during the duration of your performance will also be provided. And before you ask...the answer is, no you may not bring along your significant other, buddy, pal, etc...Thank you for your interest and break a leg!Sincerely,
W.J.Logistics Director for 1Mobinc.com