[NEohioPAL] Imaginos Productions Casting Call for PAID Character Work- Seeking women in late teens/early-mid 20s!

Lila Turner hunterofartemis14 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:57:41 PST 2020

Imaginos Productions LLC is seeking an actress to portray the Snow Queen at children’s birthday parties and events. Preferably a height of 5’6” or taller.
Imaginos employs, and then trains and collaborates with working actors and entertainers to bring costumed characters, puppets, and immersive theatre experiences to life at private parties, big events, and various other shows. Our office is located in Berea and we service customers all around the Northeast Ohio area. All work is PAID at hourly rates.

Auditions can be scheduled around your own availability.
Arrive ready to move. Auditions will consist of improv exercises and singing- please come prepared with 16 bars of a Disney song. All singing will be done a cappella.

If you would like to schedule an audition, please notify us via email at contact at imaginosproductions.com. Please attach a headshot and resume to your email as well.

Thank you, and we look forward to meeting you!