[NEohioPAL] Starting in 2021, Neohiopal MIGHT become a paid service. PLEASE READ.

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Sun Feb 23 04:10:10 PST 2020

*Dear Subscribers,*

*Starting in 2021, It is POSSIBLE (not for sure) that Neohiopal will become
a paid service, but only for those who POST to the list. If you only
RECEIVE messages, it would remain free for you.*

*We are open to feedback about this idea, including what kind of fee
schedule might be appropriate, so feel free to reply with your thoughts.*

*Below is a copy and paste of an "auto-respond" that will go to all people
who post to the list starting today.*

*Dear Poster, Up to now, Neohiopal has been a free service. It will remain
so for people who receive the posts. It is possible that starting in 2021 a
fee will be instituted to post to the list. No final decision has been made
about that but we are hoping for a much greater response to our annual
campaign for contributions. Since you have been a regular poster and have
benefitted from this service by the free promotion of your auditions and
events, I hope you will consider a voluntary contribution (if you haven't
done so already in 2020) to support Neohiopal -
http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/support-neohiopal/>. Thanks,Fred
SternfeldNeohiopal Owner & AdministratorNoah BudinNeohiopal Associate
Administrator*

http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal/