[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema will honor Past Fans and Gather New Ones at Accelerate February 27th

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Feb 24 05:56:40 PST 2020

Prelude2Cinema will honor Past Fans and Gather New Ones at Accelerate: Citizens Make Change February 27th

Our theme for Accelerate 2020

“No puedo estar sin ti”

Prelude2Cinema will be on “The Past Presenters Row.”

Meaning of our theme Comes from a song a Spanish song “Por debajo de la mesa” by
Luis Miguel. He is a Puerto Rican-born Mexican singer and icon in Latin America, often referred to as El Sol de México.

He sings “no puedo estar sin ti”

“I am nothing without you.”

Why is our theme in Spanish? Besides being a beautiful language, the main character in the passion project “Out of Darkness” from Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels is a Latina.

Prelude2Cinema is “Nothing without the Fans” and support we have had over the Years. So if you have ever helped us out by investing, donating or working on a production, let us know. We will have a “Book of Fans” dedicated to all our Fans at the Event. We will also have info on our next phase. We Welcome New Fans to continue and reach our Next Phase of A Studio system here and year round productions from us and our partners.

We are compiling info now, but we’ve had tons of support and do not want to leave anyone out. So email us ASAP at crusade at prelude2cinema.com and remind us how you were involved with Prelude2Cinema or post on our Facebook page at Reviews. https://www.facebook.com/pg/Prelude2Cinema/reviews/?ref=page_internal

Event is Thursday
Here is link for tickets
Estimated over 600 persons will be there. Make sure you are one of them

https://www.cleveleads.org/events/accelerate/

Thanks again

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels