[NEohioPAL] New round of improv and sketch writing classes with Michael Busch begins next week!

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:38:43 PST 2020

*New round of improv and sketch writing classes with Michael Busch begins
next week!*

Hi all - I only have a few spots left in my improv and sketch writing
classes beginning next week - for more information and to sign up go HERE
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes>

I'm willing to do two payments for Improv 1 and Sketch Writing 1. If you
would like to do this, please reply here and we'll go over details.

I'm also excited to be a part of 1st Team Actors Studio, where I'm teaching
an improv class specifically for actors in auditions and on set, as well as
a Create Your Own Content class. For info and to sign up go HERE
<https://angelaboehmcasting.com/1st-team/>

Blah blah stuff about me:
Michael Busch <https://www.themichaelbusch.com/> is a Cleveland native who
has over fifteen years of professional experience in the Los Angeles comedy
scene and entertainment industry as an actor, writer, director, and
producer. His television and film acting credits include: *The
Goldbergs*, *Adam
Ruins Everything <https://youtu.be/mid1VvK9Xpg>*, *Glee
<https://youtu.be/RCakbY1ZIus>*, *The Middle*, *Pretty Little Liars*
<https://vimeo.com/220263095>, *The Ghost Whisperer*, *Community*, *Jimmy
Kimmel Live*, *The Arsenio Hall Show*, *Body of Proof*, *Hope & Randy
<https://youtu.be/0rprFSG8cTY>*, *Franklin & Bash*, *Workaholics*,
*Carpoolers*, *Miss March*, and dozens of national commercials
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcWQCkAetapZYVuFghpm0Bz_D-iP3nR_>.
Michael Busch is a graduate of IO’s improv training program and studied
improv and sketch at The Upright Citizens Brigade
<https://ucbcomedy.com/user/5147> with founders Matt Besser and Matt Walsh,
among others. He has acted in sketches on *Human Giant
<https://youtu.be/GsgQ44_uFW4>*, *Key & Peele
<https://youtu.be/LiwU5jPMnFw>*, and *Conan
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAcWQCkAetar-Yp_XFsANHuzML-16oqcr>*;
written sketches and digital series for FunnyorDie
<https://youtu.be/_Py6RkjNNWQ>, Comedy Central, AwesomenessTV, Break, and
Maker Studios; was a member of multiple house improv (Harold) teams at IO
West and UCBTLA, a writer/performer on a house sketch (Maude) team at
UCBTLA, and has also written/directed/produced/acted in various other shows
there.
--
For class information please visit: https://www.themichaelbusch.com/classes