[NEohioPAL] CYRANO, MY LOVE - imagines the creation of "Cyrano de Bergerac" - at the Cinematheque!

Genevieve Schwartz gbschwartz at cia.edu
Fri Feb 28 12:15:11 PST 2020

FYI, this film shows next weekend at the Cleveland Institute of Art Cinematheque, 11610 Euclid Ave. Admission $10; CSU I.D. holders and those age 25 & under $7.

Saturday, March 7, at 6:45 pm &

Sunday, March 8, at 8:15 pm

Back by Popular Demand!

CYRANO, MY LOVE

EDMOND

France/Belgium, 2018, Alexis Michalik

Filmgoers adored this funny, fast-paced, fanciful comedy set in Belle Époque Paris when we showed it in January, so we’re bringing it back. In the movie, Edmond Rostand is a blocked writer beset with debts, so he frantically writes and assembles a motley cast for a new play about a French nobleman with a large nose and an abundance of panache. “Give[s] the Shakespeare in Love treatment to the timeless French play Cyrano de Bergerac…Undeniably entertaining.” –Variety. Subtitles. DCP. 113 min. http://roadsideattractions.com/filmography/cyranomylove/

https://www.cia.edu/cinematheque/film-schedule/2020/03/cyrano-my-love

Thank you,
Genevieve Schwartz
Cinematheque Assistant Director