[NEohioPAL] Seeking variety acts

Chris Ketler cdketler1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:15:27 PST 2020

The Vaudeville Variety Show is an energy packed show filled with laughter,
positive vibes, and fun. You will leave not only entertained but empowered
by the feats and performances. There is magic, juggling, illusions,
strongmen, music, dancers and more.

We started at Jilly's Music Room in Akron 3 months ago and we are now set
to take this on a run of local theaters and clubs. We already have a number
of dates.

We are seeking entertainers who are unique and family friendly. This is of
the utmost importance as we bill this as a family friendly event usually in
the afternoon on the weekends.

If you are interested contact Chris at Funny Noizes Productions for an
audition.
Email FNPBookings at gmail.com