[NEohioPAL] Youth Open House @ Houde School Of Acting - Free 4K Recorded Monologue

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 12:12:47 PST 2020

Hi All,

We are hosting a Youth Open House at Houde School Of Acting to showcase our studio, our sets and demo reel filming process. This event is open to the public, ages 8-16. Each attendee will receive a short monologue, rehearse with Jessica Houde-Morris and get a chance to film with our crew on our 4K film equipment.

If you would like to film your 4k monologue we ask that you please register in advance as recording spots are limited due to time. If you would only like to come, take the tour and meet Jessica and the crew then registering is not necessary.

Youth Open House (ages 8-16)

2310 Superior Ave. Cleveland, Oh

-Come Tour Our School And Sets

-Get Up Close With Our Film Equipment

-Meet Jessica and The Crew

-Free Monologue For All Attendees (filmed in 4k)

-Limited Spots Available

-Class & Demo Reel Specials Available At Event

Sunday March 8th

10am-4pm

Please email to register: contact at houdeschoolofacting.com