[NEohioPAL] Dino-Quest at Great Lakes Mall is hiring for our Assistant Manager position!

Noah Hibbard noah.hibbard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 11:03:22 PST 2020

Dino Quest in Mentor, Ohio is seeking Dino-loving, energetic, and confident
performers who want to work in a fun environment! Located in the Great
Lakes Mall, Dino Quest is a dinosaur themed touch-museum and gift shop
featuring a ride-on T-Rex! We engage with our guests, spread dinosaur
knowledge, and offer a unique family-friendly experience.

We are currently seeking to fill our part-time (15-20hrs/week) Assistant
Manager position. To apply, please email a resume to
nhibbard at imaginosproductions.com - retail, performance, and educational
experience is a plus!