[NEohioPAL] MAD* Factory Benefit Cabaret this Saturday!

Nina Fisher fisher.nina.rose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:04:17 PDT 2020

Join us this Saturday March 14th at 7pm for an evening with some fantastic
MAD* Factory alumni performers!  We will have a cabaret followed by a
reception and would love to see many supporters there!  Proceeds from this
event will go into the fund for renovations to our newly acquired space,
"MAD* On Broadway" in Lorain.  Tickets are $20 in advance on our website,
www.madfactory.org, or at the door cash or check only.  Performers: Jen
Bertoni, Cameron Michalak, Tommy Bilczo, Henry Foraker, Mikayla Shepherd,
Amber Michalak, John Telepak, Laura Telepak, Shelbey Linder, Micayla
Carafelli, Melissa Anderson, Marcella Largent, Rosa Gadsden, Matt Cuffari,
and Albert Battistelli.  Accompanied by Nina Fisher.  Location: 2655
Broadway Ave, Lorain, 44052.