[NEohioPAL] Introducing Radio on the Lake Theatre

Caroline Breder-Watts cfbwatts at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 19:19:32 PDT 2020

We're proud to officially introduce Radio on the Lake Theatre, a company dedicated to the preservation, creative development and educational outreach of the radio theater genre.  We'll be announcing a season and more information about what we do once the COVID-19 crisis has passed.  In the meantime, we will be posting our past radio play productions at our website, http://www.artsradionetwork.com. You can currently listen to clips from A Star is Born, Sunset Boulevard and War of the Worlds at http://www.artsradionetwork.com/radioonthelake.
We also produce a regular podcast called On the Boards Ohio, and the featured episode this month spotlights Cleveland Public Theatre.  During this crisis, we will dedicate this podcast to theaters hoping to get the word out about future plans, talk about the challenges they currently face, and how fans of local theater can help.  We hope you'll enjoy listening to all of our audio offerings.  If you'd like to be part of On the Boards Ohio, send an email to Caroline Breder-Watts at artsradionetworkohio at gmail.com.
Stay safe,
Caroline and John Watts