[NEohioPAL] EVENT CANCELLED: Dover Players Mystery, THE BOYFRIEND (Mar. 13-29) is Cancelled

Mark Little mlittle at wideopenwest.com
Mon Mar 16 06:24:32 PDT 2020

EVENT CANCELLED:  Dover Players Mystery, THE BOYFRIEND (Mar. 13-29) is
Cancelled

Due to Ohio Governor DeWine's decision concerning taking precautions to help
contain the COVID-19 virus , Dover Players regrets to announce that all
performances for our current production, The Boyfriend (March 13- 29) have
been cancelled. We will reschedule this production later in the year when it
is safe and when cast and director schedules permit. For Dover Players
updates throughout this year, visit
<http://www.doverplayers.com/?fbclid=IwAR3JSd7Vrj-aCJXEvy5TLVplIFDK7gay3kInj
7Ysn3dvBx2tLRgY3HzBORk> www.doverplayers.com, The Dover Players on Facebook,
or send an e-mail to doverplayers at gmail.com <mailto:doverplayers at gmail.com>
.
The health and safety of our members and the community is of the utmost
importance, so it is critical that we need to be responsible and not take
any unnecessary risks. Thank you for your patience during this challenging
time. Linda and Mark Little, Dover Players

Please everyone be safe.