[NEohioPAL] This Weekend's Performances of "You Can't Take It With You" Are Cancelled

l8niter at aol.com l8niter at aol.com
Mon Mar 16 11:28:44 PDT 2020

Due to Ohio Governor DeWine's decision concerned taking precautions to help contain the COVID-19 virus, Independence CommunityTheater has cancelled the performances of
“You Can't Take ItWith You”
on Friday, March 20 and Saturday, March 21.
Although ICT is only 80 seats, we are aware that we are an intimate space with seating that is extremely close and therefore a risk, even with all of the precautions we have taken. Independence Community Theater takes the health and safety of our patrons, production teams, and volunteers very seriously.

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this has caused. Please know that this was not an easy decision and that we value your patronage and appreciate your support as we continue to navigate through this unprecedented time.