[NEohioPAL] Rabbit Run Theater Auditions Postponed

RRCAA rrcaa at windstream.net
Tue Mar 17 12:39:46 PDT 2020

DATE:  March 17, 2020

FROM:  Rabbit Run Theater, 49 Park St. (business office), Madison, OH  44057

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - Auditions for Rabbit Run Theater's 2020 season are
temporarily postponed

Out of concern for the health of those auditioning for a 2020 Rabbit Run
Theater production, auditions are temporarily postponed due to the COVID-19
outbreak.

We are currently considering rescheduling auditions at some point in mid to
late April.

Those who have already scheduled an audition appointment will receive (or
may have already received) a call concerning rescheduling the appointment.
Once new audition dates are established, we will reach out again to
reschedule audition appointments.

Please keep an eye on the Rabbit Run website at www.rabbitrunonline.org and
social media posts for audition updates.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.  We are
looking forward to another wonderful summer at the barn!

_________________

The productions for the summer are "Kiss Me Kate", "Baskerville, A Sherlock
Holmes Mystery", "Titanic, The Musical" and "Always . . . Patsy Cline" as
well as the Young Adult Production, Disney's "Newsies".

Rabbit Run Theater is one of the few barn theaters remaining in Ohio and is
open every summer from the beginning of June through the beginning of
September.  The theater is located at 5648 W. Chapel Rd., Madison.

RRCAA is a comprehensive fine arts association offering year-round
instruction in all the major disciplines of the fine and performing arts and
also operates Rabbit Run Theater.  Partial funding is provided by the Ohio
Arts Council, Dworken and Bernstein, Hearn Plumbing and Heating,
Huffman-Mayer Wealth Management Group, Lighthouse Advisers, and Remarkable
Lake County.

# # #