[NEohioPAL] A Look Back at Our "Wake Up And Live With the Arts" Shows

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 16:52:10 PDT 2020

A Look Back at Our "Wake Up And Live With the Arts" Shows

Hello, Arts Supporters . . .
Here's your chance to catch up on "Wake Up And Live With the Arts"  shows in case you missed them.Here are 2 shows to get you started.
.  Be Inspired!  See WUAL with Peter A. Gould Fields, https://youtu.be/7yxvuaSXfp0
Meet Peter Anthony Fields, an inspiring Playwright, who has adjusted his creative artistry from filmmaking to authorship and play writing, to accommodate his 2015 diagnosis of Young Onset Parkinson's Disease.  Peter, with the help of Evonne Fields Gould, his Mom, an author  in her own right, has written books, and his current four short pays, in "The Unimaginable Now."  Audiences will recognize Peter from his former filmmaking career, but he has now, accumulated accolades on his play writing, plays which  have been performed in various national venues, as well as internationally, in London.

. Have a Good Laugh!  A Happy Giggle on WUAL with Jean Zarzour :  https://youtu.be/bAlVfh6bjys

 Viewers are not going to believe this 'wild and wacky" interview with Jean Zarzour, one of Cleveland's "Living Legend" actors of stage, screen and voiceover.  Between the giggles, Jean shares her insights and advice on being a local actor, with 8 agents, who works on film and commercial projects around the country.  Aspiring and experienced actors would do well to listen to Jean's "How-to's" to enhance chances of success if they would  like to expand their talent markets.  When not on film projects, Jean continues to teach her famous "Find Your Voice" voiceover and acting classes, coaching, and workshops.

Now, Take a Look!  See past YouTube clips of some of our recent & past  featured guests on ''WU&Lw/Arts"
WUAL Playlist:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL490E91078C2251D3Scroll down and see some of your favorite artists.   See the incredible amount of work which has brought a variety of artists to the community.

Sue Johnson, SAG/AFTRA

Director, Wake Up And Live'sActors Studio

Producer, "Wake Up And LiveWith the Arts"

wakeupandlives at gmail.com