[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Dance Fest 2020 Application Announcement

Elyse Morckel elyse at themovementproject.org
Wed Mar 25 15:11:40 PDT 2020

CLEVELAND DANCE FEST 2020APPLICATIONS GO LIVE APRIL 1ST

The Movement Project's Cleveland Dance Fest is set to return for its 5th
season November 6th & 7th, 2020 at the beautiful Pilgrim Church in Tremont!
The 2-day festival will feature master classes by CDF artists and
performances featuring Cleveland dance artists, visiting artists and
pre-professional artists.

CDF 2020 will be taking applications for performance pieces and dance films
starting April 1st, 2020. CDF has four applications this year for artists
to apply.

Show 1 & Show 2 - open to professional artists (independent artists & dance
companies)

Emerging Works Concert - open to emerging artists (college artists & works
in progress)

Youth Showcase - open to pre-professional youth dance groups ages 12-18
years old

Dance on Film (NEW THIS YEAR!) - open to all artists over 18! We know that
so many artists around the world are stuck at home during this
unprecedented time, which is why we have added a virtual opportunity for
artists to create and share their work!

ALL Applications are due July 13th, 2020 by 11:00 pm.

Direct all questions & inquires to cdf at themovementproject.org