[NEohioPAL] Movie Serials from Prelude2Cinema coming Friday April 3, 2020

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Mar 29 12:27:54 PDT 2020

Movie Serials from Prelude2Cinema coming Friday April 3, 2020

First “Cliffhanger serial for “Out of Darkness: Cleveland” premiers April 3, 2020. First Chapter Stars Mya Levels, Ann Trinh and Cody Kilpatrick Steele. Featuring original music by  Cristian Paduano. Created by Emmy winning writer Alex P. Michaels. The cliffhanger serials is an homage to “Flash Gordon” and the serial storytelling with a new cliffhanger each week. Follow the serial on Facebook for behind the scenes info on the world of “Out of Darkness: Cleveland” and subscribe to the YouTube channel to get the latest episode and get books and merchandise  on Amazon. Prelude2Cinema uses Cinema to Bring Us Together. Since we can get together and shoot new footage now, we are using footage we already shot. Although it is different from the original plans for the series and we are not even sure how the stories will unfold. You can offer suggestions on YouTube and Facebook. Thanks and we will see you every Friday starting April 3rd, 2020.

http://prelude2cinema.com/n2darkness/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar