[NEohioPAL] Connect with others in the Arts Community

LeAundra Richardson leaundra at artscleveland.org
Tue Mar 31 12:58:09 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We at Arts Cleveland hope everyone is staying well. We are holding a couple online events this week to give those in the arts community the opportunity to connect with others, socialize and discuss how COVID-19 is affecting them. Here are the event descriptions:

Virtual Artist Meet-up – Weekly Video Call<https://artscleveland.org/inspire_events/virtual-artist-meet-up-weekly-video-call/>
Connection is so important to our mental health during this time of fear and self-isolation. To combat some of that, we’re hosting virtual meet-ups at 12 p.m., noon every Wednesday during this crisis. Drop in and listen, talk, turn your video off or keep it on, it’s up to you. The only rule is to keep the convo supportive. The rest is up to the group. We will be starting each chat with a prompt, then we’ll let the conversation go wherever people take it.
Join Zoom Meeting:
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJQscemvrzsjPJm258T3r6Adajk_EiCb-A

Arts Cleveland Weekly Arts Happy Hour<https://artscleveland.org/inspire_events/arts-cleveland-weekly-arts-happy-hour/><https://artscleveland.org/inspire_events/arts-cleveland-weekly-arts-happy-hour/>
Come join Arts Cleveland Thursdays at 5 p.m. for a Virtual Happy Hour. Since we’re all stuck at home these days trying to beat the COVID-19 blues, we wanted to lighten the mood and create some space for arts folks to just hang out online, chat, have some drinks and be social! BYOB 🙂 Stop by and say hi!
Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/meeting/register/uZwtd-qorTwjSToMbE5v-MkaReCG_OwkvQ

We hope you can join us online for one or both of these sessions!

LeAundra Richardson
Associate of Programs and Marketing | Arts Cleveland
leaundra at artscleveland.org

[cid:67ca6d8d-e5ed-4cbb-a169-cc23de05af38]