[NEohioPAL] Kids and Teens: Songs, dances monologues and art for the Ohio Youth Arts Awards

Barbara Stitzer barb at barbstitzer.com
Thu Apr 2 10:05:03 PDT 2020

The Ohio Youth Arts Awards seeks to brighten everyone’s days with
performances from the area’s young artists!!

Send your child’s name, Instagram handle, name of the piece, and anything
you would like everyone to know about your child in MOV format to
ohioyouthartsawards at gmail.com. There is no cost to enter. We’ll put a
couple on our Instagram, http://www.instagram.com/ohioyouthartsawards and
the Ohio Youth Arts Awards on Facebook every day!

We will add a virtual category to our awards  ceremony in January and have
nominations available for those who participate, too!

Looking forward to seeing all of your children’s ah-MAZ-ing talent!!
--
All my best,

Barb

Barbara Stitzer