[NEohioPAL] Friday digital performance opportunity!

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Thu Apr 2 06:11:32 PDT 2020

Coffee & The Arts
April 3, 7:00pm
A Zoom Digital Hangout
Free & family-friendly

We're bringin' back an oldie but a goodie. Established in 1987, our Coffee & the Arts event brought together artists to share their gifts in a casual setting. Performer, audience, or community member; join us as one or all three! Performances may include any family-friendly material lasting a maximum of 5 minutes. Singing, dancing, reciting poems, performance art, performing arts, or juggling... Share your talent!

Those wishing to perform should fill out the form here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11zaeyPRryih7mFRO-E_6d_ElLkXq3naTi1j7sEKCRtI/edit>. Everyone else is welcome to simply tune in through our Zoom video service link to watch the performers shine their light!

Check back here<https://www.facebook.com/events/231302951256279/> for the link to the Zoom hangout, which we will share day-of.

Bailey Pfohl (she/her)
Audience and Community Development Manager
Near West Theatre
6702 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102
O: 216-961-9750 ext. 110
www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/>

Near West Theatre builds loving relationships and engages diverse people in strengthening their sense of identity, passion, and purpose, individually and in community, through accessible, affordable, and transformational theatre arts experiences.