[NEohioPAL] Zoom Dark Room presented by CPT April 14th - Open Mic

Mindy Herman herman.mindy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:30:18 PDT 2020

*Zoom Dark Room Open Mic presented by CPT*
*Tuesday, April 14th*

The Dark Room is a place where writers take center stage and their work has
a chance to grow. The Dark Room is an ongoing event held on the second
Tuesday of each month. We are going to attempt to read some new work via
Zoom instead of our regular in-person gathering.

*WRITERS: *Submit up to 10 pages of work in advance to me at
herman.mindy at gmail.com. Space is limited! Submission deadline is Friday,
April 10th at 6:00pm.

*ACTORS: *Please let me know if you can participate by Friday, April 10th
at 6:00pm. You must RSVP to me by that time to be considered to read a
role.

*7:15pm: *Zoom Meeting Opens

*7:30pm - 9:00pm: *Open Mic Session readings followed by feedback session
for the writers.

If you would like to watch and listen but not read or submit work, you must
RSVP to me at this e-mail address so I can send you the Zoom meeting
information via e-mail.

Thanks in advance for being willing participants in this experiment!
-Mindy

Mindy Childress Herman
*www.footstepsmediallc.com <http://www.footstepsmediallc.com>*